South Jersey's 1st Affordable
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT
- Computer Systems Consultation
- Business and Sales Acquisition
- Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 Compliance
1.) Become a Saver
- Ex: Get Rich Slowly. Every Little Bit Counts. If you can commit to only one new habit BECOME A SAVER!
- Ex: The financial world has changed. Pensions are almost extinct, and the responsibility for being prepared for retirement now depends more than ever on our own actions to be organized.
3.) Plan For Emergencies
- Ex: Unfortunately our cars like many other things we own do not wait to breakdown. It is very important to have a reserve set aside for accidents so that we aren't stuck borrowing in an emergency.
4.) Save Toward A Goal
- Ex: New Car, Vacations etc. The trick here is a little bit each month...
5.) Avoid The Debt Habit
- Ex: Save for the new car instead of financing. Save for vacations instead of putting them on the Credit Card.
6.) Cut Costs To Reach Your Financial Goals
- Ex: It is very easy to to blow through your weekly paycheck. Stay aware of areas where you might be wasting money. If there are opportunities to save take advantage of them. Like anything this can become addictive.
Getting Started With Good Financial Habits
"Replace Bad Habits With Good Ones"
Central Park East
222 New Rd Suite 306
Linwood, NJ 08221
Phone: (609) 798-1CPA
Fax: (609) 653-2230